As you know, the world changed a lot since the beginning of this year. Each one of us had our own challenges to face; whether it was concern for your own health and the safety of your loved ones, work or home situations. As became clear, not everyone feels the same about the harmfulness of the virus and government restrictions. We respect everyone’s opinion on this matter. In our studio we do however want to create a place to dance that feels safe to all dancers. Therefore we have the following rules.
Please respect them while you’re with us!
- At this moment, wearing a face mask in class is optional. Please talk to your dance partner about his/her wishes in this matter and respect each others opinion.In case the infection rate in Rotterdam increases, wearing a face mask will become mandatory in our classes. We will follow the rules by the city government about wearing face masks in public spaces.
- When you enter the studio, please wash your hands with soap first. We have soap, disinfect and paper towels in the kitchen.
- Please keep 1,5 metre distance from other couples at all times. This is a good exercise in spatial awareness while dancing.
- Please wash your hands after sneezing or coughing into your hands.
- Wash your hands with soap after class.
- During class we do not rotate partners.We will keep the doors open for ventilation.
Please don’t come to class:
With minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover.
If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing.